adoptable and/or new fursonie ref WIP
forever using the marker tool from now on
- Japanese sake-based flavoring: a sweet liquid flavoring made from fermented sake, widely used in Japanese cooking.
__things to know about this character
- lover of cosplay as well as constantly wearing cutesy playful multi-coloured wigs! meaning her hair can be any colour/style/etc :3c
- smaller breasts than my usual characters, though she has wider/thicker hips, stronger legs and slightly more slender frame in general
- heterochromatic eyes, limegreen + red (the red is a contact lens, she actually has the less-noticeable heterochromatic mutation, so her left eye is darker than the one without the contact)
- her love interest is a big floofy beardog
- very fond of the more skimpy side of her attire, also an avid lolita/lolicon* complex enthusiast
- most commonly seen in a parody-esque japanese school outfit, standard for upper-class (3rd year) students.
- yandere complex*more stuff
- her favourite wigs are crimson, cyan, and lime-green
- she survives on almost nothing other than chicken/steak on small skewers and her boyfriends' cooking; she loves to eat, but finds it difficult to do so because she's in a constant state of stress making her stomach upset fairly often; she adores all kinds of food, but she will refuse to eat it unless there is a gratuitous amount of meat in it.
- she has major mommy issues and because of this she stays with her dad, but she's practically always at her floofy bearwoof's house
- the ribbon tied around her tail is kept there for sentimental value, but the person she got it from will never be revealed so it doesn't matter lmao. its not optional, so if you choose to draw her, please include the ribbon!
- most of her tail was crudely cut off during an incident when she was young but due to the nature of her breed, her fur grew over it; she's very self-conscious about it, so when she's asked she just tells everyone that it was a genetic mutation and she was just born with a shorter tail than her siblings-- since its so short, its almost always in an upright position.even more stuff
- she's absolutely terrified of going outside any place she considers home
- she's very timid and shy for the most part, but very quick to jump to the defense of those she cares about, and will fight back quite a bit before she either makes the subconcious decision to retreat or the tears start flowing; scared of most things, including insects and even thunder, but a major hothead. she often tells people that she despises conflict or arguing with anyone, but sometimes she just goes looking to start a fight, or even join in on one if she's steamed enough. (she's pretty much all bark and a very soft bite, she's better off fighting with her legs than anything else due to her slightly scrawny upper build but for whatever reason constantly forgets that.)
lmao weaboo cat that is a parody of the angry, slutty tsundere schoolgirl archetype that had a shitty childhood and a horrible mother bye